Saturday, April 24, 2010

thought of reading your blog today...
to catch up with your updates...
i thought of giving you guys another chance...
but i found that you have blocked me from reading your blog..
i don't understand why you want to do that...
i don't understand why you don't have the guts to tell out how you felt about us or me...
why you have changed???
or is it me???
did i do something wrong that you really want cut this friendship off??
is it me or what??
i can tell you that i'm not blind...
i guess you guys just blocked me even in msn...
if you have something that you feels emm song with me...
COME RIGHT TO MY FACE AND SAY YOU HATE ME OR SOMETHING...
don't just keep quiet and missing in action...
i was hoping to pull this friendship again...
i was hoping to hang out like we used to be...
i really need some explanation...
or is it what they said is true??
you are jealous of me sending him home??
i really need to know all that...
i wanted to know all that...
whether is true or not....
i won't trust all that except you explain to me....
even you lied to me, i will believe it...
we have the same character...
but why??
why we are like this???

No comments:

Post a Comment