Friday, July 16, 2010

update!!~

sorry guys...
been bz for awhile...
and life in deg year 2 IS NOT EASY!!!
this is my very first sem in my 2nd year..
have to be more independent..
have to search more info for term paper...
have to work more harder...
OH GOD!!!!
i need to adapt, adapt, adapt and ADAPT!!!
ok enough of uni life...

at home pulak...
my sis just started her online boutique biz with her partner...
so i need to be their part-time-wanna-be-photographer..
well.. this is the first time i take pics of human...
human who stand still and posing!
it's a good experience though...
oh yea! the company name is Matches Haus!
so click that to check out their products
and do comment on my skills..
hoping to improve...

so now sem break plans!!
yea i know...
haven't yet finals...
well, i don't care....!!
all i care is to travel!!!!!!
so yea, sem break on 21st-23rd of august...
i'm going to PENANG!!! 
my mom craves to go to PENANG!!! 
cause she said it has been sooooooooo long...
and my dad said he wants to come along...
so my eldest sis is going to drive up all the way...
and 5 of us is gonna cramp in that Vios..
and then on 28th-31st of august...
i'm going to VIETNAM!!!
here i come HO CHI MINH CITY!!!!
huhu!! gonna travel there with my family and my aunts..
my 2nd aunt and my youngest aunt..
my mom's sisters...
so huhu!!!!
i can't wait to see around..
hope it won't be like Indonesia though...
that is sooooo scary..

that a longgggg update right??
have to....
well gonna be M.I.A for awhile again...
cause i need to finish up alllllll my assignments...
after that i'm gonna try to start to prepare for my FINALS!!
so yea, see you all around!!!

Quote of the day
 "Appreciate of what you have around you, imagine those people who needs to "fight" for their food, shelter, clothing and LIFE!~"


No comments:

Post a Comment