Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Charity:Water

Today I had just clicked on video in Facebook which made me feel that I am so lucky that I have clean water for me to take bath and drink, electricity for me to online, car for me to drive around, money for me to buy anything I want and all the love I get from people around me. This video is about a guy who help thousands of people in Kenya and Ethiopia to get clean water to use and drink. In the video, he mention that about 100 people visit the hospital in Kenya to see the doctors, they will not get to use clean water. Now they are raising for more money to help people around the world to have clean water in their daily life. Click Charity:Water to check out about the charity I'm talking about. I hope for those who have a blog, PLEASE do spread about this charity. I hope by just blogging, I can help those people who have never drink clean water before. When I'm capable I will donate to this charity for a good cause. Please spread around! 



No comments:

Post a Comment