Saturday, January 22, 2011

2011

the last post were in October... so I've been away for 3 monthsss... updatesss for Nov and Dec... had my internship in New Straits Times Press... well it was AWESOME!!!! damn i fell in love with the job... cause i get to attend events which some ppl dont get to attend lor.. eg: Fashion Festival KL, the VIP was The Permaisuri Agong ok??? i met her in life man!!! so tell me about it... in NSTP for 2 months... met funny ppl in there... hope to be back for my other internship.. Now updatesssss for Jan... so yea, 2011 is in da house!! well i think this year is not a very good year for me.. at the beginning of the year i can feel that im having bad luck this year... i knocked my head twice in a single day... and the "feeling" is back!! its not a good thing though... haihzzz... really hope the "feeling" will disappear soon... HOPE YOU PPL OUT THERE HAVE A AWESOME YEAR!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment